Sunday, August 22, 2010

Here's to a New Start

I'm not sure if I want to remain close to this screen name but considering I've been using it for years I've decided that I might as well revamp it. In relation to my current interests, I'll be using this blog to experiment marketing strategies and ideas.

I'm hoping to bring a more professional feel to my screen name if that makes any sense. Since it is something that I don't think I'll be throwing away anytime soon.

This blog will be linking to everything and anything I'm currently up to. Most importantly, it'll be linked to things I have for sale from my collections.

Those who know me know that over the last five years I've been an avid collector of manga, designer vinyl toys, and the Tokidoki brand in particular.

So stay tuned for great things to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment